HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I love Thanksgiving because I love to be surrounded by family and I love to eat. As the years progress I become more and more aware of the things I am thankful for. I am eternally thankful for my husband, who is probably the most supportive amazing husband I could have ever asked for. For seven plus years now he's been by my side making a perfect partner in everything we do. We work together to make our decisions and try hard to stick together and live a healthy, environmentally friendly, and considerate life. He's just the most amazing man, I can't put it any other way because the words don't exist to describe how I love this man.
I'm very thankful for my daughters who came to us with ease, taught us the value of life very quickly, and remind me to bring out my inner little girl every day. They teach me patience (well they push my patience and I teach myself MORE patience :) ). The smiles they give, the hugs they share, and the unconditional love they shower us with is the most amazing thing to have. They've also taught me the two most amazing names a person could be called, "Mommy" and "Daddy."
My parents are a continued network of support and love for which I thank God every day. My parents are there for us and our children whenever we need. The love they share with their grandchildren is the most amazing thing to witness. I'm thankful I have the ability to witness this and share in the joy of child and grandparent love.
The relationship that has grown so wonderfully with my brother is something I'm more thankful for every day. As adults we've come to understand each other so much more. We've come to rely on each other for support. He's an amazing, brilliant man who's talent shines like a star. I love him dearly.
My family that stretches the globe but remains a constant part of my life. I'm thankful for growing up a part of your lives and learning lessons of love and life from each of you.
My girlfriends and my mommy friends who help keep my sanity and help me grow as a woman and mother. For your friendship I am forever thankful.
I continue to be thankful for the way in which our country has grown and to be a witness to an amazing passage of history.
No comments:
Post a Comment