Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW!

Can you believe it? We finally got snow! We're predicted to get 1-3 inches and of course most of the schools closed. Oscar's at work and we're playing in the white fluffy stuff. Tonight it is supposed to change over to ice, so maybe we'll have the whole Santiago Four at home tomorrow. But for today it's the three gals enjoying the snow, and hot chocolate. I did eventually convince Fiona to hop in the sled for a pull with Luli, but couldn't get pictures. I was pulling the sled and picture taking was pretty tough during that, if I stopped Fiona would have popped out and escaped. It was pretty cute seeing both of them in the sled, and fun for me to run around the street in figure 8s.


Logan came out to play also, and Luli pulled him in the sled. Once Logan got the hang of sitting up in a moving sled he really enjoyed it...look how cute he is (stunning eyes!).
Check out the album on the left of all our snow pics.

No comments: