Monday, February 23, 2009
Girls Weekend
This weekend it was just us girls. We had a lot of fun and kept very active. Oscar has been gone on his Man Trip 2009 to Colorado for adventure and relaxation. While we've been here we had a visit from Aunt Dana. Her visit was also a lifesaver because she babysat the girls for a few hours while I went and did a Home Inspection on a house we're hoping to buy. This is exciting in itself, and will warrant future blog posts dedicated to it. Sunday we went fabric shopping for the skirts I'm making for the girls (photos to follow with a dedicated post soon). We did a lot of playtime and sewing yesterday. Today we went to Jammin Java with our friends Miss Katie and Allison. We enjoyed a concert by Miss Belle. Fiona and Allison REALLY enjoyed the concert. They were both dancing on the dance floor and really having a great time. Katie and I were cracking up. Luli was a little off today, she sat next to me the entire time. She sang a lot of the songs along with Miss Belle but just wouldn't go dance. I think she's growth spurting and maybe that's why she's feeling awkward. This evening I finished 3 more skirts and they came out really nicely. I'm hoping to get some modelling of the skirts in tomorrow so I can post them! In the mean time we're really excited to see Daddy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment