Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! We've had a lovely morning, taking it easy and enjoying a little bit of laziness before we get back to the house work. The girls woke up very excited for their egg hunt and their baskets. The Easter Bunny wrote a letter and it actually was listened to! In their baskets they received matching gymnastics outfits (as you can see here).





In house news, my parents arrived yesterday after our trip to the circus (more to come on that). We took them over to the house, gave them the tour and got them to work! Dad and Oscar removed the wall from the kitchen to the library, and it looks amazing! I really can't believe how much it changes the whole house. The wall came down pretty easily. We we're very lucky the tile floor continued under the wall and hadn't been damaged when they closed in the room. They closed in the room in order to rent out the room with the fireplace. The guys got the opening back to the original wall and will be installing the arch in the coming days, along with a new hardwood floor in the library.


I put primer coat number 2 on the girls bedroom, so the sewing room and girls' room are ready for our color choices! Today I'll be finishing the sanding in the master bedroom and priming that room. Hopefully we'll be getting some of our colors in tomorrow! Check out the album of the House Work, I added new pics this morning. Enjoy!

1 comment:

redheadedhowler said...

I was wondering if you were going to have a sewing room in there! That will be FUN.