
I've been wanting to be able to post some of the girls drawing and with our flashy new printer/scanner/fax I'm finally able to do it. Luli made this incredible drawing just last week for her teachers. Actually, all of her drawings are for her teachers, I have to ask if she can make me one! I think this one really shows developmentally a lot of growth for her. When she began drawing people, they were circles with the face in it and four lines coming out for arms, and legs. In this picture the person (herself) has arms with fingers, a body, legs with shoes. The face has eyes with pupils, a nose and teeth. The peach circles on the face are ears. I'm in love with this picture and was sad that it was meant for her teachers, but I knew they'd love it too and I was able to save it here for us to remember always.
2 comments:
I love her art work, I really think she could be an artist when she is older...if that's what she wants, of course!
So cute! I just can not get over how big theyre getting! And so freaking cute!! I cant wait to see how Tess is at that age. So exciting to think about.
Thanks so much for your encouragement. Did you just do it cold turkey? JEN-ITS SOOO HARD!! How old were they when you did it? God, Im just looking for excuses not to do it, but I know that I have to!
Thanks again.
Post a Comment