Monday, November 16, 2009

Luli and Donovan on a Summer Day

Over the weekend Luli drew this picture for her friend Donovan. These two are so adorable together, he's really the first child Luli has attached onto as her 'friend.' Their teacher said they play together all day, and Donovan will get Luli more snack, help her put her jacket on, hold hands and give lots of hugs. Luli wanted to give Donovan the picture in the morning but I hadn't had a chance to scan it into the computer so I could save it for us. So I assured her I would bring the picture at pick up and she could give it to him. When she did, he said "is this for me?" when Luli told him it was Donovan put his hand on her arm and said so sweetly "i love it so much." When his mom came in he ran over and showed her what Lourdes had given him, she said they could hang it on the wall in his room and he asked if they could hang it over his bed! So cute, I just love watching these two!

No comments: