Friday, November 13, 2009
Sisters
I had been surprised the girls never tried to sleep in the same bed. I figured eventually they'd start wanting to do that but as the years went by it never seemed to be an interest. That is, until the past couple weeks. Lately we've been finding the girls cuddled up in bed together and they stay that way the whole night. Last night I was sure they'd be sleeping separately. The last thing I heard from their room was Fiona yelling out "I DON'T LIKE YOU WEEGEE" and then Luli came downstairs saying that Fiona came over to her bed and bit her. An hour later we went in to check on them and this is how we found them sleeping! And they are holding hands above Luli's head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love this post. Adorable!
I could look at this picture all day. I think it's the sweetest, and clearly Fiona does like Weegee, at least a little bit!
This is so sweet. There is nothing like a sister relationship-very rocky at times but there is a love for each other that resonates throughout life that will never leave either one of them. What a special picture that they will cherish when they are old enough to appreciate it.
Post a Comment