
Our good friends, the Ulibarri's, are moving to Arizona. Stormie and I met while we worked at NRECA, she worked in HR with Oscar. Soon after we moved into Del Ray, Stormie and Josh also moved into Del Ray. We spent some more time together and especially after they had their first son, Anikin, we spent even more time together. When Stormie left NRECA she joined our mommy's group and our friendship became even more close. I'm really going to miss her bubbly personality and those little cheeks of Anikin's. I know this is a great opportunity for them and they will be so happy in their new home and close to family. I'm just bummed about being so far away from them now. But I've never been to Arizona and now I have the perfect excuse to go! See you soon Ulibarri's!
1 comment:
came over here from Kristins "Our life" blog. I understand your loss... my best friend moved withher family over to South Africa about 3 months ago. I will be praying for your heart... it's so hard to see a good friend go.
Post a Comment