Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Visits

In the past week we've had several visits with family. On the 16th we had a lovely surprise party for my mother's birthday. After months of planning the surprise went off without a hitch, she had no clue and my brother, father and I were all very proud of our hard work. My mother and I also got to enjoy some lovely Mommy/Daughter time at the spa (well I had to get her out of the house somehow!). We went to Emerald Springs Spa in Glens Falls, and it was really lovely. The massage by Sharon was definitely the highlight.

We then spent the night at Oscar's parents house and visited with them. We had a lovely time walking in the gardens, watering plants and chatting.



Later in the week Oscar's sister and family visited us from Europe. The cousins played very well together and we enjoyed a few trips to the pool, another visit to the Patowmack Farm Restaurant, and lots of playtime with toys and fun outside. Check out the link on the side "family visits" for further pictures.

No comments: