Like last year I've taken a two week trip to my
parents in the great Upstate New York area. We arrived Monday afternoon to lovely Upstate weather. Mid 70s with absolutely no humidity! The pool has been warm enough for daily visits, though getting out is cold! The water temp is 82 and the outdoor temp is 75! Today we visited Freedom Park, a park that is built so handicap children and non-handicap children can play together. We've been to Clemyjontri park in VA also like this, but that one is HUGE and very difficult with one mommy and two kiddos. This size was much more man
ageable. Luli's favorite part was the big sandbox and Fiona's was the swings. Fiona would have stayed in the swing all day if I would have let her, but she started to get dozy and I wanted her to sleep at home! We stayed for a long time, enjoying our lunch here and a few potty breaks in the back of the car (thank you portable potty training chair!).
No comments:
Post a Comment