At home her imagination is constantly going.
It's hilarious to listen in on the dialog she develops between her dolls. Doll of choice right now is Polly Pocket. She has 3 Polly Pockets, one speaks only Spanish, one speaks only English and the other speaks both. The one who speaks both speaks for the others and can be quite bossy.
Her ability to draw has made another leap in developmental ability, she now draws eyes with pupils, mouths with teeth, and a nose (rather than a dot). I am going to take a picture of one of her drawings and hopefully it'll come out good so I can show you all.
She was really interested in my cousin's wedding and since has been really obsessed with who she can marry. We've finally gotten to understand that you can't marry people in your family, and not people who are already married. Her preferred age for marriage is 46, which has dropped from 69. Some days she'll hold up an outfit and say, Mommy is this good for the bachelorette party...which I'm sure is from the two outfits I tried on for my mom and asked about! I swear she doesn't forget a thing! Which is another thing, I think Luli may have a photographic memory, I'll have to talk to the ped about it next time we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment