
With a full time job comes the need to have the kids someplace all day without me. Man that's a hard adjustment. Not knowing exactly what they are doing, who they are playing with, how they are behaving, what they are eating, etc. is a really tough adjustment. Oscar and I did a lot of research on where Fiona could go to become really prepared for Kindergarten next year, and be stimulated for the entire day. For us Montessori seemed like the right fit. Did you know how many Montessori schools there are around here? Well I didn't before we started looking, and there's A LOT! Thank god for Oscar, he did most of the research and leg work here. Again, perhaps I was in some denial on my baby going full day, me not being there all day, and just all of the change that was happening all at once.

Thank god for Oscar, he's a rock. We decided on a school and for the most part we are very happy with it. Unlike our previous preschool, we receive a monthly newsletter about the curriculum, we get weekly emails from the director and teacher about special events, and they go on field trips. Fiona is very happy there and usually cries when I come to pick her up because she wants to continue playing with her friends! But she's a happy camper and man is she hilarious!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! They are too cute! I love the outfits!
Post a Comment