
Sunday was really a beautiful day, so we ventured out to
Sky Meadows park for one of our favorite hikes. The girls were really excited to get outside and run, and we were excited to do something not related to acquiring the new house (more to come on that). Sky Meadows is an amazing place, just really beautiful and picturesque. Luli was an excellent hiker this time, hiking almost the whole way, and that is pretty steep. She would run ahead and most of the time was at a more jog pace up the hill than a walk pace. Oscar basically ran down the hike with her! It was really adorable.

Fiona did better than her last hike but still needed to get up on my back earlier than Luli. Hiking with 30 extra pounds on my back was fun, and a good work out for the legs. Thank goodness I've been doing weighted squats lately! We had a nice picnic, lots of picture taking, and a really fun time as a family. Oh and can I tell you how much I love these sunglasses on the girls!? Everyone on the hike loved them too, I think they're hilarious and very functional. If anyone needs a larger frame it's kids!
There were some really amazing pictures, so check out the album on the top left.
1 comment:
Beautiful photos! I can not believe how grown up Fiona looks! She's beautiful!! Both girls are precious. Looks like a great day.
Post a Comment