
This morning we woke to blue skies, and two feet of snow awaiting shovelling...oh and that pesky gigantic snow bank made by the plow at the end of the driveway that awaited chiseling and shovelling. It took awhile be we cleared off the driveway, cars and the plow made bank. The girls had fun frolicking in the snow while Oscar and I were sweating and shovelling, certainly getting our workout in today! Fiona had much more fun today without snow falling in her face, she was even adventurous enough to climb in the snow and laugh when she fell in.
I have resisted adding pictures of the front of our house but I couldn't resist with all the snow, and really snow makes everything prettier (even brick painted fire engine red and mortor painted striking white). So you've waited eight months to see this lovely sight...enjoy!
I have also added all of our blizzardy pictures into the winter '09 album to the left.

No comments:
Post a Comment