Saturday, December 19, 2009

Luli Dresses Herself

This post is mostly for my brother, who gets a real kick out of little kids dressing themselves in ridiculous outfits. Luli dresses herself everyday, and for the most part she does a great job, but it helps that her wardrobe has coordinating colors. This day she came down with her fleece pants, and striped dress. I try to stay positive and let her go with her latest creation but this had me laughing. I asked her if she thought the fleece pants might be too warm at school, which generally is a very warm place, but she was pretty clear they would be perfect. Usually we were leggins under our dresses rather than tights because they are easier for school and the bathroom, etc. So that's where the pants came from. I did encourage her to get a sweater for the trip to school and some socks. She picks out this blue pull over sweater and striped knee socks. This outfit couldn't crack me up more, so it had to be documented. Fiona wanted in on the picture too, I can't resist the cuteness of these two!

No comments: