Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ahhh, there you guys are!

We left the city yesterday for a few days at the beach. It was a nice drive through the Pampas with a stop off for lunch at a lake. We arrived here in Mar del Plata (or how I regrettably keep saying, Plata del Mar), around 5:30pm and HOLY MOLY! This is where all of the Argentines are! It is so packed here I have no idea how these people are even sitting on the beach. I have never seen so many people, it's amazing. We are off in search of a quieter beach today, not sure if there is one to be found.

In other news Oscar is on antibiotics now, and hopefully he'll be feeling better soon.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!

1 comment:

The Gittelman family said...

Oh no! Did the bad New Year's Eve dinner make Oscar sick? We're off to Santa Barbara Wednesday - can't wait to be somewhere warm!