Friday, July 11, 2008

Beautiful Day to be Outside!

Today has been so beautiful, so we had to spend most of it outside playing with all our outside toys. The morning was spent out back playing with balls and digging in the sandbox. We did run some errands in between snack and lunch time though.
Luli wanted a picnic lunch and decided we should picnic in the dining room because "it's less windy inside." Lunch was painfully long, indoor picnics do not lend their hand to an efficient eat. Therefore they lost the option of playing in the pool before nap (which sun wise would have been great!). After nap time (nap for Fiona, rest for Luli - "I just wasn't that tired Mommy, I tried to though, sometimes that happens when you're a big girl, it's ok Mommy,") we ran to the grocery for two items needed to make dinner and then it was on to our final destination of the pool.
Wow, has one word ever created so much joy for Fiona?! I need to video her reaction to being told we're going to the pool, it's beautiful and hysterical. Enjoy the photos. I'm also trying a new thing with picasa photos on the sidebar, so you should be able to see more photos there (crossing fingers).

I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as we did!

No comments: