Luli did much better today with her lesson, well from what I could see. She didn't seem very thrilled about going to lessons today but I wasn't about to let her back out of it. We got there early and did some play in the kiddie pool, so everyone was excited about swimming now. When class started Luli acted very shy but I told her to go sit with her class and then left with Fiona. I
did hang back and take a few photos. Later she seemed to be doing so well, kicking out with Mr. Mike and blowing bubbles in the water that I thought I could go a bit closer for a nice picture of her in the water with Mr. Mike. Well she saw me, and then she had a freak out in the pool - check out that face in the picture!
Fiona had a great time in the kiddie pool, splashing and walking around. Eventually she wanted to go to the big pool, where they have a zero entrance area. She had a great time there also, laying on her belly and "floating," splashing with her hands, kicking with her legs, and trying her hand at putting her face in the water. It was a great day at the pool for all three of us. And I have actually gotten to the point where I think I could survive taking both to the pool on my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment