My Mom reminded me I should write down some of the hilarious things Luli has said recently.
Oscar asked Luli to do something one day and she wasn't doing it, so he asked her a second time, to which she responded "Daddy, you need to have some patience!"
Then a couple nights ago Oscar told the girls it was time to stop playing and head upstairs to bed, to which Luli responded "I'm never going to play with you again. I DO NOT like your attitude Daddy." This was pretty naughty but it surprised us both so much that we laughed a lot.
Some Santa related questions:
"Mommy why is Santa's belt on his coat and not his pants?"
"Mommy how will Santa get out of our fireplace?" (because it's gas and doesn't open)
"Mommy how will Santa find our tree if he comes in the fireplace downstairs?" (the fireplace is on the lower level, and the tree is on the main level)
"Mommy what do reindeer eat?" (she's always interested in what animals eat)
No comments:
Post a Comment