Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Partying

Oscar and I attended the annual Network Solutions Holiday party a few weeks ago. Our great babysitter Miss Jennifer came and took care of the girls for us, and took a nice picture before we left. At the party they always have lots of festivities, including gambling, themed activities, and picture taking. This year the pictures were really fun, with a green screen and you could choose your own background. They had these hilarious scenes of being in the back of a sleigh flying through the air! I wanted to do that and be a little silly, but Oscar wanted a nice picture. So we did a nice one, and later on we decided to go for the silly...including some Santa hats! I wish I had a digital copy to share because they're really funny. For now you'll just get to enjoy our home picture.

No comments: