This afternoon the girls and I went to Allison's
second birthday party! Allison is the daughter of one of my walking friends. It's been so much fun to watch Allison grow and become so vocal and so fun...big change from the days she'd sleep the whole walk away. Allison loves cupcakes, so accordingly her birthday was cupcake themed. Mommy made her a cupcake shirt (so cute!), pin the candle on the cupcake, a cupcake shaped cake, and lots of cupcakes. We had a great time and the girls were thrilled to play with Allison, and play fun games.
We started off with a cupcake craft. The kids stuffed a cupcake tin with fluff (cupcake) and then decorated. It was a great craft, anytime we can use glitter it's a good time!
Pin the candle on the cupcake was a great themed take on pin the tail on the donkey. The kids loved picking out their candles and sticking them on the board. The little kids didn't have to blindfold, and Luli got her's closest so she got a big flower, which she hasn't let go of!
1 comment:
Jen, Im laughing so hard about your pasta story!! My God...I really dont feel bad about it and hearing things like that makes me see that I AM COMPLETELY normal!! Thank you for making me laugh and feel better!!
And I know that I always say it, but Im so happy to see you so happy with your girls and Oscar.
Post a Comment