Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Letters to Santa

As dictated by both girls:

Dear Santa,
I love you Santa. I want to sing you the ABCs. I want a toy snowman, a toy horse, an inside hopscotch game, a bathrobe, craft things and a toy sewing machine, I also want a real fish with fish tank.

I would like to play with you. I will bake cookies for you when you come to our house. I'm going to make you blueberry cookies with sprinkles.

Thank you for all of the presents Santa.
Love
Lourdes (she signed her name herself)
PS: I want to name my fish Rudolph
I also forgot I want Polly Pockets

Dear Santa,
Meno
Real Fish
Polly Pocket

Love,
Fiona (she signed her name with some assistance)

NOTE: Luli totally cracks me up because some things I have no idea where she gets them from. But when she said her own sewing machine I teared up because that was totally from the heart. She wants me to teach her to sew and I told her I will when she's older. I let both girls take turns sitting on my lap while I sew so they can see how it works and they love it.

Fiona's letter is just a list, the girl can't put a letter together yet- what do you expect of her! Meno means Nemo, it's just how she's said it since seeing the movie. And I think we have enough Meno around that he may not make it into Santa's bag :)

No comments: