Saturday, December 6, 2008

Luli's First French Braid


Today we were getting ready for a birthday party and I decided Luli would get her first french braid experience. The other day I had decided I wanted to do her hair this way for her first gymnastics (another post to come) but the morning was too fast to do her hair this morning. Like always, she sat very well for getting her hair done. There were little complaints here and there about it hurting, but she loves having her hair done. I did two french braids because her hair is still short in the front and it wouldn't have worked with one braid. It came out super cute and I'm totally in love with it. Surprisingly it held up decently under a winter hat also.

4 comments:

Katy Hayes said...

ADORABLE!! I love, love, love french braids!!!! Maybe I will grow out Jacksons hair before he is old enough to know... he he j/k! :)

Anonymous said...

Her hair is just beyond adorable! I'm so impressed that she will sit that still for you.

The Santiago Four said...

I know I can't get over how adorable it looks! I'm dying to braid Fiona's hair (the one gifted with long locks since almost birth!) but she is not a fan of having her hair done. Luli was sad to take it out for bedtime, she wanted to sleep with them in!

And Katy I know many of my friends who've grown their sons' hair long...why not braid it in private and enjoy it!? You can always use the picture later in life ;)

Josefiak Life said...

Wow! So cute. Luli in french braids! Love it.