Last night the snow stopped and the skies

cleared. This morning we awoke to beautiful blue skies, bright sunshine and blinding white reflection. We all ventured back outside this morning to continue the dig out and let the girls play. Luli wanted to go outside as soon as we got up, but we convinced her to wait for us. She and Oscar were the first ones out and then I got Fiona ready and myself ready. Fiona last a bit longer today but does not want to climb the mountains of snow and once she had to go potty she was willing to call it an end to her snow time. Luli on the other hand had to be told to go inside because she was pretty soaked all the way through.

Oscar made them lunch while I continued to shovel. Then Luli put herself down for nap.
While I shovelled, and shovelled, and shovelled, Oscar started the renovation of the basement. The previous owner of course went molding crazy there also. He's been removing all the molding and it's coming along quickly. There is certainly a lot of work to do down there though, but it'll be nice when it's done and we can move the playroom down there. No more toys roaming the house, I can't even imagine!

Oh and yesterday I made the Turkey and White Bean chili. Oh man that chili is good. We ate it a few times yesterday and for lunch today. I was able to freeze a nice meal amount also.
I have added pictures from today into the blizzard album.
No comments:
Post a Comment