Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playing in the Snow!

This is me getting ready to go for a ride in the Subaru, isn't it made for this? HA. You can't even see the cars, it's insane! The snow is higher than my knees, which of course means Fiona managed to stay out for a total of about 10 min. It's still snowing pretty hard and we're expected to get another 7-10 inches today.




Fiona did play in the snow for a bit, but she preferred to be in the garage where she could stand on the ground and the snow wasn't blowing in her face constantly.

Unlike Luli our little adventurer, who trudged through the snow around the house, and down to the neighbors to play. I'm pretty sure the only reason she came inside was because Oscar and I came inside. If it were up to her she'd stay out all day, and only come for glove changes.


While both girls were outside, and before I started shovelling, we did manage to get a family picture in the blizzard. Although with the timer, it was tough, Oscar had to run through the snow, and for some reason Fiona and I are a bit hidden. Maybe we'll try it again later for a better version. It was an ideal place for Fiona because under the Holly tree the snow was shallow and she could walk around and was somewhat sheltered from the snow in her face.

We took lots of pics this morning so I'm working on getting an album up on the blog for it.

No comments: